ALL IN ONE DAY
- Dental implants look and feel like your own teeth and they become permanent.
- Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
- Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Dental Implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Removable dentures are just that; removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep them in place.
BONE GRAFT / SINUS LIFT
Most dental bone grafting procedures are done to restore your bone to its previous form following tooth loss, gum disease or trauma. Bone grafting may also be used to maintain bone structure after tooth extraction.
Restoring and maintaining facial bone structure is important for several reasons. Many dental procedures, such as dental implant placement, require that the bone be as close to its original dimension and position as possible for optimal results. Also, the jaw and other facial bones support the skin and muscle that are responsible for our outward cosmetic appearance. Without the support of the underlying bone, our faces can look prematurely aged.
A sinus lift is done when there is not enough bone height in the upper jaw, or the sinuses are too close to the jaw, for dental implants to be placed. There are several reasons for this:
- Many people who have lost teeth in their upper jaw — particularly the back teeth, or molars — do not have enough bone for implants to be placed. Because of the anatomy of the skull, the back of the upper jaw has less bone than the lower jaw.
- Bone may have been lost because of periodontal (gum) disease.
- Tooth loss may have led to a loss of bone as well. Once teeth are gone, bone begins to be resorbed (absorbed back into the body). If teeth have been missing for a long time, there often is not enough bone left to place implants.
· They can help relieve uncomfortable symptoms.
· They require a relatively simple procedure to create and place.
· They’re custom made to suit your smile.
· They enhance the appearance of your teeth.
· Typically last for many years.
Heat, vibration and pressure are the primary causes of pain associated with the use of the traditional dental drill. Since cutting both hard and soft tissues (teeth and gums) with the WaterLase does not generate heat, vibration or pressure, many dental procedures can be performed nearly pain-free with fewer shots, less need for anesthesia, less use of the drill and fewer numb lips! Additionally, using the WaterLase for gum procedures reduces bleeding, post-operative pain, swelling and the need for pain medication in many cases. It’s just a better way to get your dentistry done!
Accuracy & Precision
WaterLase dentists are able to remove tooth enamel decay (the hardest substance in the body), bone and gum tissue precisely while leaving surrounding areas unaffected. This conserves more of the precious tooth structure you were born with, helping you to maintain your natural teeth longer!
High speed drills can cause hairline cracks and fractures in the teeth that eventually lead to future dental problems. WaterLase reduces damage to healthy portions of the tooth and minimizes trauma.
Less Bleeding & Swelling
Due to its conservative cutting action, the WaterLase performs many soft tissue (gum) procedures with little or no bleeding and less post-op swelling.
Fewer Dental Visits
Since you often do not need shots or anesthesia, a WaterLase dentist can perform cavity preps in all areas of the mouth in just one visit. This technology also gives trained WaterLase dentists the ability to perform many procedures that were previously referred to specialists, saving you time and hassle as you address the dental needs of you and your family.
The WaterLase is extremely versatile. It can be used for a wide range of hard and soft tissue procedures. From decay removal, cavity preparation, root canals, smile design, gum and bone surgical procedures and many others. Let your WaterLase dentist be a one stop shop for you!
A veneer is a thin shell of porcelain or plastic that is bonded to a tooth to improve its color and shape. A veneer generally covers only the front and top of a tooth. Veneers can be used to close spaces between teeth, lengthen small or misshapen teeth, or whiten stained or dark teeth. When teeth are chipped or beginning to wear, veneers can protect them from damage and restore their original appearance.
What Are the Advantages of Dental Veneers?
Veneers offer the following advantages:
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape-veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative to bonding.
There are multiple ways to reach your smile goals quickly, conveniently and discreetly!
We use DAMON SYSTEM, INSIGNIA and DENTAL ALIGNERS
Removable aligners fit snugly over the teeth and gradually move them into their desired position. Designed to work best with smiles requiring mild to moderate tooth movements.
Invisible way to do orthodontics, you can remove them when you want, so its very comfortable. You can come every 3 months for the next dental aligners, or we can send them to you by DHL. How it works? You come to one appointment, we scan your mouth and bite, we make arrangements with our Orthodontic software and then we prepare all the case, every 2-3 months we change the aligner. More info please write us
We have DAMON Q and DAMON CLEAR, the perfect way to make you a perfect smile
Part of the innovative Damon System, Damon Clear combines tieless braces with high technology archwires that are clinically proven to move teeth fast and comfortably with truly spectacular smile results. We provide not only noticeable changes in your smile but also better facial balance and aesthetics for a more youthful look.
Its a personalized Dental Treatment where we personalized each brace for your bite, smile and case.
Brackets and wires are manufactured from the prescription and are designed providing a truly custom experience and results as individual as you are.